Been a busy two weeks @ Walnut Hill.
Garden is starting to move into a higher gear. Potatoes earthed up, onions weeded, zucchini, pickling cucumbers and beans planted.
I have been busy with the tiller. Prepared seedbeds for sunflowers and pumpkins. I think it took longer to attach it to the tractor than actually so the work. Sunflowers and pumpkins safely planted.
Also been planting salad crops in raised beds. Radish first crop ready.
All the trenching to for the electric/communication has been completed, save the trench I will need for the silo barn. So far:
- 200 amp cables to house and barn
- 30 amp cable to well
- 3/4 conduit to well with 3 Cat 6 cables
- 1 1/2 conduit to barn from house for future projects
- 3/4 conduit from house to electric panel for PoE webcam
- Box on side of house for Cat 6 cables
- 2″ and 1″ conduit from house to site of new generator
- 200 amp disconnect on house
- 200 amp cable from disconnect to internal breaker panel